Forum: How Should the Next Administration Address Genetically Engineered Farm Animals?
November 10, 2008. Hosted by the Center for American Progress and the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
- Rick Weiss, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress (moderator)
- Scott J. Eilert, V.P. and Director, Meat Technology Department, Cargill
- Michael Greger, Director, Public Health and Animal Agriculture, The Humane Society of the United States
- Gregory Jaffe, Director, CSPI Biotechnology Project
- John Phillips, Emeritus Professor, University of Guelph and Enviropig developer
- Michael Taylor, Research Professor of Health Policy, George Washington University
- Jamie Jonker, Ph.D., Director, Regulatory Affairs, National Milk Producers Federation
Oped: Questions about Genetically Engineered Animals
The Miami Herald. October 23, 2008
Press Release: FDA to Announce Rules for Engineered Animals
September 18, 2008