The American Kidney Fund is the leading national voluntary health organization providing direct financial assistance for the benefit of kidney patients supported by comprehensive educational programs, clinical research and community service projects.
Corporate Donors (partial list)
- Amgen Inc.
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
- Estate of Maria Falatieu
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
- National Nephrology Associates
- Renal Care Group, Inc.
- R & D Laboratories
- Total Renal Care Inc.
$25,000 to $99,999
- Delaware Valley Dialysis, L.L.C.
- Everest Healthcare Services Corp.
- Fort Worth Dialysis Associates, Inc.
- Melbourne Kidney Center, Inc.
- Metroplex Recycling
- Missouri Recycling Co.
- Pa. Dialysis Clinic of Reading
- Piedmont Dialysis Center, Inc.
- Renal Care of Erie, Inc.
- Tarrant Dialysis Centers
$5,000 to $24,999
- Ortho Biotech
- Arkansas Renal Systems, L.L.C.
- Cedar Valley Medical Specialists, P.C.
- Central Arkansas Dialysis & Transplantation
- Dialysis Services of Pa., Inc.
- Greenfield Health Systems
- High Point Kidney Center
- Irving Dialysis Center
- Kansas Dialysis Services
- Kidney Treatment Center, Inc.
- Landow Management Company
- Lexington Dialysis Center
- Meridian Health System
- Marsh, Inc.
- Miller-Dwan Medical Center
- Nephrology Foundation of Brooklyn
- Nephrology Nursing Service, Inc.
- Phycor of Hattiesburg, Inc.
- Phycor of Pensacola, Inc.
- Renal Care of Oil City
- Renal Center of Philadelphia
- Renal Management, Inc.
- Sandcastle Dialysis
- Signal Corporation
- WV-VA Nephrology Associates, Ltd.
(2000 Annual Report, American Kidney Fund, http://www.akfinc.org/AboutAKF/2000/AKF%202000%20Annual%20Report.pdf)