Organizational goal: to advance understanding of science and technology and to use that knowledge to solve problems within the New York region and the world. (www.nyas.org)
NYAS receives funding from the following corporations:
$100,000 and more
- Carter Wallace Inc.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn, Inc.
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- AT&T Foundation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- International Food Information Council
- Johnson & Johnson
- Keyspan Energy
- Leboeuf, Lamb, Green, & Macare, LLP
- SmithKline Beecham
- Sumitomo Electric U.S.A., Inc.
- Wine Institute
- Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories
- American Chemical Society, New York Section
- Bionumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical Company
- The General Contractors Association of New York