1. At Denny's, which breakfast item has the least number of calories?
a. Moon's Over My Hammy
b. Country Fried Steak and Eggs
c. French Toast Slam
d. Belgian Waffle Slam with Margarine, no Syrup
2. At Taco Bell, which item has the fewest number of calories?
a. Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
b. Fiesta Taco Salad
c. Express Taco Salad
d. Mexican Pizza
3. At Panera, which sandwich has more than 900 calories?
a. Bacon Turkey Bravo on XL Tomato Basil
b. Napa Almond Chicken Salad on Sesame Semolina
c. Sierra Turkey on Focaccia with Asiago Cheese
d. Smoked Ham and Swiss on Stone-Milled Rye
4. Which grande (16 oz.) Starbucks drink has the fewest calories?
a. Hot Chocolate
c. Caramel Macchiato
d. Skinny Flavored Latte
5. At Applebee's, which chicken entrée contains over 1,000 calories?
a. Grilled Dijon Chicken and Portobellos
b. Fiesta Lime Chicken
c. Margherita Chicken
d. Smothered Grilled Chicken
6. Which item at McDonald's has the most calories?
a. Big Mac
b. 2 Sausage McGriddles
c. Large Chocolate Shake
d. 4 Hamburgers
7. Which drink at Red Lobster contains the most calories?
a. Top Shelf Long Island Iced Tea
b. Malibu Hurricane
c. Berry Mango Daiquiri
d. Top Shelf Frozen Margarita
8. A new national law will require calorie labeling on menus at chain restaurants (likely in 2012). Would you like to see more restaurants display the calorie content of their foods on menus and menu boards?
a. yes, I strongly support that
b. yes, I somewhat support that
c. no, I somewhat oppose that
d. no, I strongly oppose that