Looking to get in touch?
Center for Science in the Public Interest
1220 L St. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005
Main switchboard: (202) 332-9110
Fax: (202) 265-4954
- For questions and concerns about your Nutrition Action Healthletter subscription: email@example.com or call 1-(866) 293-CSPI (2774)
- For journalists: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For copyright questions: email@example.com
- For the nutrition policy department or NANA coalition (National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity): firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For employment/internship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about articles in Nutrition Action Healthletter, or other questions about CSPI's work: email@example.com
- For information about legacy giving: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To notify CSPI of a matching gift from your company: email@example.com
- To make a special gift to CSPI, please contact Hannah Dallmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like to make a donation to CSPI? Click here.
- Would you like to make a special gift? Click here.
- Would you like to subscribe or renew your subscription to Nutrition Action Healthletter? Click here.
- Would you like permission to reprint information from our Web site? Click here.
- Did you get sick from eating Quorn-brand meat substitutes? Click here.
- Are you a journalist looking to subscribe to CSPI news releases? Click here.