- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
- We collect no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you supply us with your e-mail on-line you will only receive the information you requested and membership/newsletter subscription materials.
- If you are a subscriber to Nutrition Action or donor to Center for Science in the Public Interest and would prefer we not share your personal information (including name, mailing address, and email) with other organizations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, address, and member ID number as it appears on your Nutrition Action Healthletter mailing label (if applicable). We will be sure your personal information is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- In general, to find out how to protect your name and address, e-mail address, and telephone number from being used by others to contact you for marketing purposes, visit the DMA Consumer Preference Service.
- All personal information and financial transactions conducted on CSPI's web site are secure and encrypted using high-grade encryption verified by VeriSign.