The materials below can support hospitals’ and other healthcare facilities’ efforts to support and model healthy behaviors, including selling and serving healthy foods and beverages.
- A CDC Toolkit for Creating Healthy Hospital Environments: Making Healthier Food, Beverage, and Physical Activity Choices
- Examples of Hospitals with Healthy Food and Beverage Policies
- Case Studies of Hospitals: Encouraging Healthier Hospital Choices (by Center for Science and the Public Interest and Health Care Without Harm)
- Fact Sheet: Healthcare Can Lead the Way (Healthy Food and Beverage Choices in Hospitals) (by Public Health Law Center)
- Toolkit: Healthy Beverages in Hospitals (by Public Health Law Center)
- Comparison: Food and Beverage Pledges for Hospitals and Healthcare Systems (by Public Health Law Center)
- Hospital Healthy Food Initiative (by Partnership for a Healthier America)